Skip to content

Love and War in the Workplace

February 21, 2014

HR and Payroll Answerforce Feb 20 2014Yesterday afternoon I received this email with my HR and Payroll Answerforce™, a cool feature of our customer portal at With Terri and (Work)Joyce in my office, I referenced the article citing a survey claiming “Thirty-eight percent of workers have dated a co-worker.” Then I said, “Looks like I have a blog post for tomorrow!” A couple hours later, this happened…

Joyce scoops me

She scooped me… Well, actually “scoop” may be generous. The tradition definition reads, “An exclusive news story acquired by luck or initiative before a competitor,” but I believe (Work)Joyce’s working definition is the more informal, “To top or outmaneuver (a competitor) in acquiring and publishing an important news story.”

Et tu, (Work)Joyce?

Et tu, (Work)Joyce?

Hey, this blogging is a big-boy sport here at Kronos, and desperate times lead to desperate measures. All’s fair in love and war, right? So instead of giving readers my perspective (and I have some) on workplace dating, I’ll go with a different article, the one indicating “37 percent of mobile users access pay information via device…” Yeah, boring compared to workplace footsie, but still, 37%? Wow! For the remaining 63% of you, check our Workforce Mobile and Workforce Tablet.

That’s it. That’s all I’ve got today. If you’re interested in receiving the HR and Payroll Answerforce™ email alerts, just log in to the customer portal, and then click on HR and Payroll Answerforce™ at the bottom of the page. Once there, just sign up for email alerts, and all the answers will come to you!

As for the transgressions against me, I’ll just keep doing things my way, and let the numbers speak for themselves.

“The best revenge is massive success.” – Frank Sinatra

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: